Saturday, April 26, 2008

Linda and Jack Engagement Session



First of all, let me apologize for being so bad about blogging lately, I've been so busy, sorry! I've actually only been home 1 day in the past 8 and have been working like crazy. Lots of exciting stuff to talk about, but more on that later.
Last Sunday I met up with Linda and Jack for their engagement session. Let me just say that these guys were a blast! If that first picture above doesn't say everything about our shoot then nothing can. We headed out from Alameda over to San Francisco on a crisp but sunny day but by the end the wind was really blowing which made for some really fun shots! Jack and Linda were really game for whatever so we went to several locations and had a great time.
And a big thanks to Linda for noticing so quickly I left my reflector in the car before I got too far away! I'm really looking forward to their wedding, it is going to be amazing and they are such fun people that I know it's going to be a highlight of the year!













2 comments:

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Love 'em! Especially the first one!

Anonymous said...

I bet they love these pictures Colin, great variety - - nicely done!