Tuesday, April 01, 2008



Before I headed out to Las Vegas I swung by San Diego for Steve and Suzanne's engagement photos. They are a really fun couple who's wedding will be in Yosemite next year so we wanted to get some variety by also shooting down there. We met up in the morning near Balboa Park and ran all over the place getting some great shots. They even brought their dog, Tanner, who was a riot! That dog had so much energy it was amazing, both my dogs are older so I had forgotten just how much energy a 2 year old can have! He pretty much took over the shoot but my favorite shot is that top one so I can't complain...he knows how to work the camera!

I'm really looking forward to Suzanne and Steve's wedding! I love shooting in Yosemite and it sounds like they have some really great plans!

This shot here is on film. I shoot mostly digital but find some shots just look better on film as the softness and color is just impossible to imitate with digital. It looks even better printed!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Colin!! Love the third shot> very cool man.