Monday, April 14, 2008

Cool shot


I don't talk about it much but I actually do quite a bit of photography for commercial clients like wineries, manufacturer's and restaurants. Normally it's all pretty boring stuff (thus why I don't mention it!) but I do enjoy the challenge it presents. Technically, commercial shooting is way more difficult than shooting portraits or weddings but it mostly lacks the creativity that I really enjoy. But every once in awhile I play around a little bit and get something I really like this this shot of Jim Kish of Kish Fabrication welding a bottom bracket on a custom titanium bike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a super thin looking tube set!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot Colin, I love it! Commercial shooting is a whole different beast, isn't it? I enjoy having both commercial clients and wedding clients. Its nice to mix it up.

Hope you're well.