Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Photoforthepeople.com Interview



My new friends, and awesome photographers, Michael and Anna Costa just interviewed me on their up and coming photography forum, Photoforthepeople.com. In it I share a bunch of behind the scenes stuff about how I using lighting to create some of my images. You can see the interview here.
Thanks so much to Michael and Anna for featuring my work, I am honored!

Here's the diagram for the above image. I shot this image while helping out the awesome duo of Chris+Lynn last fall up in Vancouver. And no, I don't know how to quickly draw a nice curved line so don't laugh at me! :)

2 comments:

jason groupp said...

What kind of camera is that? What F-Stop were you shooting at? :)

Anonymous said...

Dude thats awesome Colin. Congrats and was that camera made by Atari?