Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Vegas Boudoir



I've been getting lot's of requests lately from my brides for boudoir. Now, I don't do the old-school glamor boudoir you might be thinking of, nor do I shoot nudes, but I do shoot fashionable and beautiful images that husbands really seem to love! :) We've done these in all styles from this sort fashion sexy look to classic '40's pinup; it's really fun and makes a great gift.
Here's a little sample from a recent shoot in Vegas, we rented a suite at Planet Hollywood and had a great time. Kasia's husband was very pleased with the results!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we say HOT!!! WOW Colin the last 2 pictures are smokin!!! Great work as usual.

Amy Martin said...

Ummm... hot!! :)

Anonymous said...

dude... those are BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, some of my favorite images of yours so far! Great stuff! Very clean.

Chris+Lynn said...

va va voom! hot stuff! love the one with the frame!