Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Scott and Paige San Francisco Wedding!



Scott and Paige did it! With just two months to plan they managed to pull off an amazing wedding! Not only did they get their friends and family from all over the country to their beautiful San Francisco wedding but they also put a lot of their personalities into it. I feel so blessed to have been asked to shoot this wedding as they are both very into the arts and appreciate fine photography.
I started the day with Paige in her suite at the luxurious Hotel Griffon near the Bay Bridge on the Embarcadero. The lighting was fantastic so I was able to really push my lighting techniques to get some amazing portraits! We then headed over to the Swedenborgian Church on Nob Hill for their beautiful ceremony. September is a beautiful time in San Francisco, it was about 70 degrees and sunny, you really couldn't have asked for better weather!
The reception was at the St. Francis Yacht Club right on the water in the Marina. Everyone had a great time and we pretty much closed the place down but not before I got in a few great night shots!
Huge thanks goes to my friend Jason Groupp for flying out from New York to help out!
There are way too many great images from this wedding to post here...so I will put my favorite 30 or so up on my website later this week!


Paige looked amazing, and wasn't the light phenomenal?


Pretty hot shoes :)


Beautiful dress (I'm totally blanking on the designer but am sure I will remember as soon as I post this!)


Jason shot this great image of the guys


Jason's amazing image of the groom just before he headed into the chapel


Paige having a great time just as she is about to walk down the aisle


They did!


We took a convertable down the hill to the Yacht club, it was a perfect day for it


This is one of my favorite images from the wedding, it really shows how passionate they are for each other!

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

That first shot is GORGEOUS! :)

LuckyRedHen said...

Those are DELICIOUS! The first is a breath stopper and love the groomsmen walking up the street :o)

jason groupp said...

Killer shots man! Love that first one! Yummy city shots!