Monday, October 22, 2007

Meghan & Richard's Paso Robles Wedding



I am often far off shooting destination weddings but last week I had the opportunity to shoot Meghan and Richard's wedding in Paso Robles at the River Oaks Hot Springs and Spa. It was great to be a part of their day and being just 15 minutes from home was even sweeter!
We started the day at the salon with the girls then headed over to the beautiful Villa Toscana where the girls got ready. The guys went over to the steakhouse for lunch and drinks then met up with us for pictures before the ceremony. I am very respectful of tradition but I also really enjoy mixing it up! In that vein, we had Meghan and Richard meet before hand so that we could shoot more at Villa Toscana and so that we could have the ceremony just before sunset for the best lighting. It worked out really well as the sunset really made for some beautful moments during the ceremony.
A big thanks goes out to my friend Tim Co. for flying all the way from France to shoot with me!











1 comment:

Tim Halberg said...

GREAT ring shot!!! and the first portrait of the bride is awesome!!

And love the closing shot! I'm thinking you guys pretty much nailed this!!