Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Posts!

Okay, I know...not enough new posts lately!
I got home from a wedding in San Diego with John Griffin and realized that I haven't had a single day completely off in over 5 weeks! My plan was to take the middle 3 weeks of this past month and have a break by shooting with other photographers but it turned out to be a lot of work with all the travel and shooting so I never really got a break because as soon as I was home I was back to work on my own shoots. Don't get me wrong, it was great to shoot with friends and learn how others approach weddings but next time I probably won't do so many destination weddings without a break! So today I turned off my computer and spent a day doing...well, nothing at all! It was great! I feel so much better!

I am headed off tomorrow to shoot Scott and Paige's wedding at the St. Francis Yacht Club in San Francisco and promise to get images up real quickly as enough of you have emailed to let me know that I'm slacking! I will also be posting some of my favorites from the past month so keep an eye out for those as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing that post.

LuckyRedHen said...

Yes, I'm waiting to see your awesome shots!

~Bill said...

Nice work lately! glad to see things are going well :-) Say hi to the family for me...

~Bill

jason groupp said...

Still waiting! :) J/K

It was fun hanging with you this weekend!