Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Down time



My friends Tim and Cheryl Halberg stayed a night with us last weekend. It was a quick visit as they had dinner plans Friday and I had a Carmel wedding on Saturday but it was still great to see them. Tim ran up my back hill in flip-flops and got a couple quick pics of me showing him one of my trails. The jump is a little step-down jump that doesn't look like much but really puts you in the air for a long distance, it's pretty fun for a little guy. I'm all laid up with a nasty cold right now so I can't do much of anything, including riding my bike, so these pictures are making me even more anxious to get back out and ride!
And yes, my dogs get to go on rides with me, aren't they spoiled!


2 comments:

Tim Halberg said...

dude... we had a blast seeing you guys even for that short bit!! and taking pics of you riding was a blast!! can't wait to try out your trails!

- Ryan Flynn Photography - said...

this makes me really want a mountain bike. again. thanks a lot. :)