Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mike and Beth's Carmel and Monterey Wedding


Last week I had the privilege to shoot Mike and Beth's wedding in Carmel, California. I was really excited coming into the weekend because this would be my smallest wedding of the year with less than 10 people. It is so fun to shoot intimate weddings because I really get to share in the day and get to know everyone who is there.
We started out at the Salon at Lincoln Lane where Beth and her daughter Laura were getting their hair and makeup done. Gaspar and Carrie took great care of us before we headed back to the beautiful Old Monterey Inn. The Inn was an amazing location that I can't wait to visit again and provided a great location for bridal shots! It was so good in fact that I'm going back to shoot a bridal fashion shoot there later in the year.
We then loaded up and headed down to Carmel Beach for the ceremony. Is was pretty breezy but warm enough and the light was gorgeous! It was so cool to have a very free ceremony where everyone was very much a part of the wedding and yet could feel the sand between their toes. Everyone was so happy for Mike and Beth and had a great time, I was totally honored to be a part of such a beautiful wedding.













1 comment:

jason groupp said...

Beautiful Colin! Love the beach shot! So jealous!