Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Amanda's Senior un-portraits



Last Friday I shot a great senior portrait session in San Luis Obispo. Amanda is an ideal client; she told me to just do my thing and was totally comfortable in front of the camera, I really can't ask for more than that! She is very warm and fun to be around, I think that her great attitude really comes through in her images. We mainly shot around the Cal Poly campus, utilizing some of the interesting colors and architecture that is available. Amanda really wanted to do something non-traditional, which is exactly what I love to to, and I think we really collaborated well! Don't worry, I did get some for her mom too!
Those of you who know me well might be asking what I am doing shooting senior portraits!? Well, I had a great time and have decided that I will accept a limited amount of senior sessions with select clients this year. So if you are looking to have your senior portraits done, are looking for something different and are ready to have a good time then give me a call or visit me on Myspace. Sorry, I have the security on my myspace page but I will add you :)

I love this wood wall


I don't think we could get any less traditional of a senior portrait than this!






Yeah, the 80's are back! Amanda had this sweater with her and I found this cool blue light so I thought I would go full 80's with this one.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I love them! I bet this is exactly what Amanda was looking for. I really appreciate you and Stephanie spending the time with her Friday for the shoot.

Thanks again
Amanda's Aunt Bonnie

Tim Halberg said...

nice job man! I can't wait to start doing more senior portraits!

Anonymous said...

un-portrait ... this got my attention!

A category likely to suit many. Creatively wide open for expression, at both ends of the lens.