Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Revolution: NYC

You can probably tell by my lack of recent posts that I have been really busy! I had 2 weekends off of weddings after shooting 16 of the last 18 Saturdays and really expected to have a bit of a break. Funny how that never works out! Senior portraits, commercial work and some exciting new personal projects that I will be announcing soon all ate away my time! I have some really exciting weddings in the comming weeks (8 of the next 10 Saturday's) in some really exciting locations; Avila Beach, Vancouver, New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Paso Wine Country, Carmel...I'm really looking forward to each one!

I know a lot of other photographers read my blog so I wanted to let everyone know about a pretty exciting workshop happening this October. Those who know me know that I rarely get excited about workshops but my good friends, and amazing photographers, Jason Groupp, TJ Cameron, and Chris+Lynn have been working very hard to put on a unique and exciting workshop in New York City October 15th-17th. Check out the website at Revolution Workshop. It is really rare to have this level of talent all get together and offer to educate other photographers in small groups. If you are thinking about going to a workshop to boost your creativity, learn new skills and develop your business, be sure to check it out!

Haha, I had to post this hilarious shot I got of John Griffin from a wedding I shot with him in Mendocino County last weekend! Don't worry, all saftey measures were taken and we were very safe but still, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
I will post a few more from this beautiful wedding when I get a chance.

1 comment:

jason groupp said...

That shot is too funny! Thanks for your kind words!