Friday, July 20, 2007

Brian & Angie's Engagement Party



Stephanie and I were honored to be invited to Brian and Angie's engagement party last Saturday. You may remember Brian and Angie's engagement pictures from back in May. They are an awesome couple and just generally fun people to be around so I knew this wasn't a party to miss!
At first I was worried about making it because I had a wedding up in Livermore but as luck would have it, it was a day time wedding so I was able to race home (hope none of my CHP clients just read that!) and just be fashionably late :) Because I had to be in Livermore at 10am I had to leave home by 6am so it was a really long day!
The party was themed around the Rat Pack (you know, Sammy Davis Jr., Frank Sinatra) so we got all dressed up as Frank Sinatra was known to kick people out of bars and parties he was at if they weren't dressed nicely! Haha, thankfully that wasn't the case. The party was a ton of fun, and The Damon Castillo Band was perfect for the mood. Brian and Angie have a great (and very large!) group of friends, I'm really looking forward to their wedding in August.

The house was in this really cool develpment that looked like a Mediterranean village. There were even pathways that weaved through the houses and cobblestone streets. Every once in awhile I get the urge to do some more architecture work...


This picture cracks me up, what the heck is that guy doing in the background?!


Angie's good friends. Sarah, on the right, helped out with Angie's bridal shots, she was great!


Stephanie looking glamourous! The decorations around the house and even outside were amazing!

No comments: