Wednesday, July 18, 2007



On 7.7.07 I was on my way back from Arkansas and stopped in Los Angeles for Whitney and Daniel's wedding. I rented a car and headed up to the Four Seasons in Westlake Village where Whitney was getting ready. Well, I actually came up the night before and stayed at the Hilton which was quite a nice place in its own right. While I was killing some time in the gym on Saturday morning there was this huge guy working out with his wife who I started talking to (it was a very small gym). Turns out he was there for a wedding and he is a player for the New Orleans Saints NFL team, kind of cool! On my way back to my room I was in the elevator with some people going to a wedding. I went to a coffee shop and the girl in front of me was a wedding coordinator and the people behind me were talking about the wedding they are going to. Haha, I guess 777 really was a popular date to get married, everywhere I went there were people going to weddings!
Anyways, we started with the ladies getting ready at the Four Seasons before heading over to the ceremony and reception at the Westlake Village YachtClub. It was a beautiful day and luckily there was a good breeze as it was about 90 degrees.
Of course as soon as we started the group shots the wind died and we all started sweating like crazy but it was kind of fun because we were all in such a hurry to get to the AC that we powered through it and had more time for the shots of Whitney and Daniel together. Plus, we still managed to get some great shots like the bridal party shots below.
Whitney and Daniel are a great couple and were very gracious hosts. Whitney told me that it was actually an coincidence that they were getting married on 777 because they didn't even think about the implications of the date, they just wanted to get married the first week of July! After getting to know them I can honestly say that they really don't need any extra luck because there are an awesome couple and obviously already very lucky to have found each other.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I LOVE these!!!