Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Richard and Meghan in Paso Robles

Meghan and Richard are a great local couple who's wedding I will be shooting in October out in the vineyards of Paso Robles. It looks like we will get a chance to shoot at the beautiful Villa Toscana before the ceremony so that should be a lot of fun! For their engagement session we actually just cruised around near my house as the light was beautiful and they both enjoy the outdoors. As you can see, they have great chemistry together and were a lot of fun to hang out with, I can't wait for their wedding!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the mother of the groom. I'm speechless. I love the pictures. :) Can't wait to meet you at the wedding!!

jason groupp said...

As a friend of the photographer. I'm gasping for air too! :) Awesome shots man! In the words of another Cali photog. SICK! :)

colinmichael said...

Thanks Mrs. Lee!

haha, Jason, you never misses an opportunity!

colinmichael said...

lol, I need spell check on here!