Monday, June 18, 2007

Roller Derby



The past few days have been really busy...I know, what else is new, right?
On Thursday Steph and Caiden joined me for a trip up to the San Francisco Bay Area for few shoots and a little time with Grandma and Pop's. On Friday I shot the Sonoma County Roller Derby Girls for a cookbook they are making, Saturday I had a wedding at the beautiful Cline Cellars (keep an eye out for more from Brigetta and Mike's wedding), then Sunday we finished up the Roller Derby shoot at a great dive bar in Sonoma County. Thank goodness for Red Bull!

Here are a couple of my favorites from the Roller Derby pics. The ladies were all a ton of fun and we got some great shots. I am looking forward to coming up in the fall to watch them in action. From what I understand it is pretty serious competition!





4 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

Oh my gosh! These roller derby girls are too cool - bet the cookbook will be amazing (the photos anyway).

:o)

jason groupp said...

Holy fish net stockings batman! Only in California does the roller derby girls make a cookbook! :) Love it. Love the shots.

Tim Halberg said...

dude...that's awesome!!! I wannna see roller derby... and take pics!!

Chris+Lynn said...

TOO MUCH FUN!! These shots are great - love 'em!