Friday, June 01, 2007

On my way to a Santa Fe Wedding



Yesterday I flew out to Santa Fe, New Mexico, for a wedding I get to shoot with my friend Jason Groupp. My father offered to fly me out here in his small plane so we headed out pretty early as it takes about 5 hours. We had a smooth an uneventful flight out to Sedona Arizona (where the below picture was taken) but then had a very bumpy ride from Sedona to Santa Fe! I should mention that in the above photo the thing going into my fathers nose is his oxygen supply as we were flying at 13,000 feet.
I had never been to Sedona before and would love to spend more time there soon, it was an amazing location. The rock formations and contrasting green vegetation were stunning! I did manage to get a good breakfast burrito though!
Santa Fe is a another gorgeous South Western town! I shot some of the rehearsal dinner last night and will be scouting locations later today in preperation for tomorrow's wedding with Alan and Laurie. I also get to ride my mountain bike all through the hills this morning, which, at almost 7,000 feet, ought to be really hard!
More to come...

3 comments:

tj cameron said...

dude that's awesome!

jason groupp said...

That's awesome! Looking forward to rocking it in Santa Fe tomorrow!

Tim Halberg said...

sick... were you flying with oxygen too???