Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Erin and Sam Tie the Knot!



Last Saturday I shot Erin and Sam's wedding at Palmdale Estates in Freemont, CA. We started out at a local hotel with what must have been every relative of Erin and Sam possible! I swear there were 30 people in the room at times, it was hilarious! Despite being a cheerleader and totally gorgeous, Erin is a bit camera shy so I had to be gentle :) It was actually pretty funny, especially given how outgoing all her bridesmaids were, we had a bunch of fun! Erin really warmed up to the camera and totally forgot I was there in no time, I was very pleased with out getting ready shots, I love the one above, what a moment!
Sam and his buddies were just down the hall in another suite and in typical guy fashion were totally late and in a huge rush after their golf game took longer than expected. They were so fast to get ready that we ended up having plenty of time to just hang out before the girls headed out. It was "rush, rush, rush, WAIT!" Sam took it all in stride and was super fun to work with. Did I mention that Sam was the star football player and Erin was the head cheerleader? Yeah, disgusting, I know, LOL!
The ceremony was beautiful and everyone was super excited to see a long time couple (7 years!) tie the knot. I have to say the reception was off the hook! Everyone was dancing and having a great time, it made for some great shots and even I got into the groove....no pictures; your welcome :)
There and tons more great images from this wedding that will soon be up on my website...whenever I get a chance to to an update that is!

Erin and Sam, I wish you many more years of bliss, you are great people and are an even stronger couple.


Erin's dress was amazing!


But putting shoes on with a dress like that is a job for three!


Sam and his boys


Erin's mother was awesome! Such a sweet lady and she had a great group of friends


Beautiful first dance

3 comments:

Tim Halberg said...

great work man! and loving the post work you're doing!

Mike Larson said...

Cool vintage shots! great work man

jason groupp said...

Ditto - what Mr. Halberg says! Rock on man!