Monday, June 11, 2007

Marathon Weekend

I just finished up yet another long weekend of travel and shoots; I love it but I need some more sleep! I drove up Friday to San Francisco for a engagement session with Jon and Gina at Baker Beach right near the Golden Gate Bridge. We had a ton of fun in the typical foggy evening and then I headed over to my old friend Jen and her husband Rodger's house to stay. They were very gracious to have me at the last minute and even took me out to dinner with their friends, it was really fun!
The next morning I jumped on my bike, road road across the Golden Gate to the Marin headlands then had some breakfast in the beautiful town of Sausalito. I love my job though I have to admit that it would have been even more fun if Steph and Caiden could have been there. I can't complain too much though as it is still 10,000 times better than a desk job!
I then headed down to shoot Erin and Sam's wedding in Freemont. It was a beautiful event and everyone was really fun. Let me tell you, there was some serious dancing at the reception! I am a bit behind in my other work but stay tuned for some pictures of both the shoots and be ready for some crazy fun stuff in the next week! I have a fashion shoot with a rollerderby team who is doing a cook book, it ought to be wild! They really want to go all out and get some edgy shots, it is going to rock! I also have a wedding at Cline Cellars this coming weekend that is going to be amazing.
Lots of fun stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, Caiden and I will be able to join you next time! And, desk jobs aren't THAT bad!! :)

I can't wait to see the final pics from this weekend!

Steph

Tim Halberg said...

dude... you're freaking rocking!!! Can't wait to see some pics!!