Friday, June 29, 2007

Even better New Best Friend!




Okay, so here is my real new best friend, my new bike! I got it today and took it for a ride on my trails and will get up real early tomorrow for a real ride. I will be traveling for some family vacation and then off to Whitney and Daniel's amazing wedding at the Four Seasons Westlake Village over the next couple of weeks so I won't have much time to ride. I'm going to have a ton of fun but I will be ready to get home and put in some miles on this guy!

I have to give photo credit to Stephanie for the above shot. We skipped the lesson on focusing and went straight to artistic flare usage! :) And please no comments about my cool outfit, it was first thing I could find, I just wanted to ride!

4 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

I think it's a GREAT picture - Stephanie might have a future in photography ;o)

Tim Halberg said...

Sick!!!

My wife promised me today that if I sell my 4x5 and some of my rock climbing gear I can use the money to buy a decent bike!!!!!!!!

Be riding with you soon man!!!!

Tim Co. said...

this is why your hot!

tj cameron said...

dude!! where's your helmet???