Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snow!




This weekend I am doing an engagement shoot for Gina and Joe in Sacramento so I decided to stay with my good friends Ian and Casey who just moved to the small town of Camino. Camino is just up highway 50 from Placerville, about 50 miles from South Tahoe. Normally there isn't all that much snow but a cold storm just passed by so there is still about a foot left.
When I arrived yesterday I walked into their yard and saw Casey making sledding runs for Elliot and Nia to slide down, how cool is that!? Elliot was running up the hill, sliding down and repeating for a solid hour! He was so exhausted by the time we came in, it was really funny.
We all later went up to my friend and fellow photographer Lisa Richmond's home for a wonderful dinner with her family in Pollock Pines. We had a great time and all the kids got to play dress up and dance party. The best part was when the kids turned on a strobe light and were dancing to the Red Hot Chile Peppers while dressed as fairy's and hula dancers. It was like a club party for 3 year olds! Too funny!
I will be headed back down the hill to midtown Sacramento to hang out with my good friend Cassandra and to shoot with Joe and Gina later today. If you are trying to get in touch with me my cell has been pretty shady up here but I will be able to return your calls later today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you were able to visit the land of "shady cell service" -

can you hear me now?

come back anytime!