Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gina and Joe Engagement




Last weekend I went up to Sacramento to shoot Gina and Joe's engagement shots. I have to say that this shoot was really a blast! I arrived around 2pm and got to know them for a bit before we went out to Capital Park for the first series of shots. Joe and Gina have these really cool beach cruisers from Electra that they like to ride around so it was a perfect photo op.
After we finished up at the park we headed over to a nice place for dinner and some cocktails before begining the night segment of our shoot. Joe lives in this great neighborhood in Midtown Sacramento with many cool places to shoot right outside his door. We found the chainlink fence and I got the first image you see above. I have to say that it is one of my favorite engagement images I have ever done. I love how gritty it is and it speaks to the passion Gina and Joe have for each other. I am really looking forward to shooting their wedding in a couple of months, I know it is going to be a great time!

Thanks to my good friend Cassandra and to Chris Stewart for helping out. Also a big congratulations to Chris and his wife on their soon to be 4th child!













1 comment:

jason groupp said...

Those look great man! Classic as always!