Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Apologies

If you haven't noticed already, I have completely redone my website. It is really nice and I am quite happy with how it has come out. One unfortunate side effect is that all my image that were here on my blog are no longer in the same location on my web-server. I need to go back and reload all those images and fix the broken links. It will take me a bit but I will get them back soon. Until then, please take a look at the new site and let me know what you think.
The guys at Big Folio did the site, they are awesome to work with and got it up really quickly. If you are looking for a site that caters to creative businesses I suggest you check them out first.

3 comments:

Trevor Meeks said...

Dude, I love the new site! Your images ROCK.

jason groupp said...

Rock on my friend! New site looks great. Congrats!

~Bill said...

The new site rocks! Your style is really showing through!