Thursday, February 08, 2007

Coffee is Back!



I love coffee. I don't need latte's, mocha's or anything fancy just a good grind like Peets with a bit of milk. I have been sick for almost a week now and when I am sick I don't drink coffee, just tea. I went down to Costco today to pick up lunch for everyone who will be here for OSP West tomorrow and while I was there I saw this the above coffee maker for $52. You have to love Costco sometimes.
My existing pot doesn't have a auto setting and doesn't keep coffee very hot so I broke down bought it. I am sitting here, still a bit sick, but so happy because this thing makes a great cup of coffee! Maybe it is just that I haven't had any in a week but I like to think that it was a great investment. It is definitely a business expense!

1 comment:

Carole Foret said...

Yay, coffee! Colin, yes, a busines expense for sure. I just read today that coffee is actually "healthy" to get you going physically and mentally. Now we can write off our Starbucks!

Love your work-very nice, and I'm sure OSP West was a blast as OSP South was. Cool to meet everyone.

Be blessed,
Carole