Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Photos

One of my projects for this wedding "off-season" is to shoot much more commercial work so I had to clean up my studio to get it ready for some larger set shots. I finished cleaning it out on Thanksgiving morning so Steph started bugging me about doing some studio shots of the family. I was trained in the studio at Brooks Institute of Photography some years ago and while I apply my lighting knowledge to all my work, I generally stay away from standard studio family shots. But I have to admit, there is a certain appeal to shooting like this! Don't worry though, I'm not giving up my fashion/photojournalism anytime soon! Here were a few of my favorites.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see all your smiling faces. And congrats on getting the studio clean! :)