Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Site!!!

Okay, I went underground for the past week and finally got my website update done... Yay, what a relief to be done!
If you haven't seen it, check out ColinMichaelPhoto.com and see the new design. Many thanks to my friends at Big Folio (especially Jeff, thanks Jeff!) for all their help getting switched over to this new design.
I chose to organize my images there in a totally different way and added in some new content. I think the design is much more dynamic and showcases my work better. I also added in an Engagement/Day After and Boudoir sections as I'm always shooting those but didn't put up a lot of it as I already had 100's of images up. There's so many great images from all my awesome couples that I had to make some room!
Over the next few months I will add many more new images so check back often as with my new site it is so much easier to add in new content!

3 comments:

jenbabae said...

I have been looking forward to your new website since you posted some info about it. I checked it out and I absolutely love the new layout. Imagine my surprise when I also found pictures of us and our event on there. Great way to start my (late) day. Thanks! Keep up the awesome work and hopefully one day we can call you for some family or baby portraits. ;) I did experience pictures being cut off in my browser window. What is the ideal resolution I should be looking at it from?

colinmichael said...

Hey Jen, how could I not post a couple from your amazing wedding?!
I'll talk to my web guys about the cutoff. It's because the site is optimized for larger screens, I have the same cutoff on my Macbook screen. You can click the "fullscreen" button at the top right and it will be a bit better.

Anonymous said...

Your new site is beautiful!