Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stephanie and Blake's Santa Cruz Mountain Wedding



This past August I was on my way up to some meetings and a commercial shoot in San Francisco when my friend Sara called me up to see if I could help her out with Stephanie and Blake's wedding in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Having grown up just a few miles from the venue I just couldn't say no! It was a beautiful and very warm day up on the summit. I do find that I'd much rather be the primary than the secondary photographer but I do think it's fun to try to emulate the other photographer's style so the client gets images that really work together.
Stephanie and Blake are a great couple and very gracious, I especially enjoyed that blue shot that is in the picture below, that was delicious! lol















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Colin! We sure enjoyed having you with us that day. Thanks for everything!

Audra said...

I LOVE seeing these photos! It takes me right back to that wonderfuul day. I miss you two and can't wait to see your faces soon! Steph- my favorite picture of you in the close up of your beautiful face. Blake- the picture of you laughing with all the guys behind you in so... you. LOVE EM; LOVE YOU!