Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Desiree and Chris' Carmel Wedding

I've been so lucky with rain...I guess my streak had to end some time! I've had it rain just after we finished shooting and I've had it pouring while everyone was getting ready but this time my luck ran out! Not to fear, Desiree and Chris were so awesome and it hardly even bothered them! Luckily, we made it through the ceremony and had just started the family photo's when it started really coming down. Of course I was prepared with umbrellas and all my lighting equipment so we jumped back into a hallway (there weren't a whole lot of covered areas at Rancho Canada Golf Course!) and went to work. Of course as soon as we finished the rain stopped! lol At least it let me get some use from the umbrella's that normally just sit in my trunk!
Thanks Desiree and Chris, you guys totally kept your cool and were so great to work with! Can't wait to do our "Day After" shoot next week!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful images man!!

Anonymous said...

Holy hell bro!!!! Again rocked this wedding!!! I love the shot of her shoe as she is stepping down the stairs. Frickin amazing. can you tell i havent had time to check peoples blogs in a while!