Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dajin & Cecylia's San Francisco Wedding

Dajin and Cecylia's wedding on October 4th was so much fun, I LOVE San Francisco weddings!
We started out at the Marriott on 3rd st with Cecylia and the rest of her bridesmaids in a beautiful suite overlooking downtown. I actually parked over at The Palace Hotel as we would be headed over their later but I had no idea that I would have to cross the Love Fest Parade! haha, you just never know what's going to happen in that town, that's what makes San Francisco such an awesome place! So after wading my way through thousands of people in various levels of undress, I headed up to Cecylia's and got to shoot for a couple hours before heading back to The Palace Hotel to shoot the guys and then Dajin and Cecylia's meeting.
They were so funny when they finally saw each other and their connection was so apparent that random people who were walking through the hotel were stopping and making well-wishes. I love it when we can have the bride and groom meet before the wedding because it gives a relaxed time for them to talk and admire each other. After we finished up at the hotel we headed over to Notre Dame Cathedral where Dajin and Cecylia were married. It is a beautiful Catholic Cathedral with so much great detail and they even let me set up a flash (very rare) to get some fabulous light!
When the ceremony was completed, we spent about an hour around the area shooting before heading over to one of my favorite restaurants, E&O Trading Co. The food was fabulous! The funny thing is that I have always wanted to shoot in the basement at E&O and I finally got my chance!
Dajin and Cecylia were such gracious hosts and super fun to be around. Thank you so much for having me! We got so many great images that I don't even know what to do with all of them! lol

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colin this shoot is FAntabulous deliciosioso......ha ha. DUDe i love this shoot. the first set of images are so warm and inviting, and it just gets better as you go down. Dig the guys shots and the last shot is awesome.