Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Canada!



Last week I headed up to Seattle to shoot with my friend Chris of Chris+Lynn. We had a great wedding and then headed up to Chris and Lynn's place near Vancouver. The first day we headed out to Stanley Park in Vancouver and road bikes around then went to some great places for dinner and drinks. Then next morning we all wanted to go hike so Chris, Lynn, TJ and I all headed back across the border so we could hike around Mt. Baker.
It took us awhile to get there but once we got on the trail it was truly beautiful! We hiked up to the side of a glacier and then just enjoyed the view. Here's a couple pics from the trip. I'll post some images from the wedding later this week.


Chris and Lynn just can't get enough of each other!


There's about a 200 foot drop just to my right, do I look nervous?


TJ trying out for a job for an outdoor clothing model!


I tried to get them into the water but seeing as that water was glacier about 5 minutes ago it was a bit cold!


Enjoying the view


I should have brought a reflector to fill in those shadows! lol


It was hard to not just sit and enjoy


This is Bob. Bob is our new cat, his brother Tom also lives with us. I forgot what a complete pain in the ass kittens can be! lol

4 comments:

jenbabae said...

It's breathtaking up there with all the beautiful scenery! TJ's outdoor model picture is something my company would TOTALLY use on our marketing and visual materials. Good eye!

I want to smoosh my face into Bob's face. So cute!

tj cameron said...

what?? i have a shot a modeling??!!

good times :)

Tim Co. said...

lol! fun times fun times!

Chris+Lynn said...

good times!!