Saturday, September 22, 2007

New York, Take 2!

Last weekend I headed back to the New York area to shoot Mac and Ashley's amazing New Jersey wedding with my friend Jason Groupp. It is so much fun to go second shoot with other photographers because I get to do more experimentation with my shooting than I do when I am shooting my own weddings. Not only that but I also get paid to go to some really cool locations with my good buddy Jason!

Here are just a couple of images from the wedding, there are tons more but I am just too swamped to post any more! I have to admit that as much as I enjoy all this travel, I am ready to get back to San Luis Obispo and a more regular schedule!


The details were really beautiful


This is the kind of experimentation that makes second shooting worth it!


The church was beautiful. It was originally build in 1717 but rebuilt to its current building in the early 1800's.


I love this shot, it shows the emotion and pride the father of the bride goes through on the wedding day.


This shot really cracks me up.


The groom's family is Scots-Irish and went over to Scotland have these kilts made for the wedding.


I have other more "clean" shots of the reception but this one illustrates just how much fun was being had


Thanks again to Jason for flying me out there for this beautiful wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin great shots!! I love the kilts!!! and i do agree the car shot of the dad with the proud look on his face, priceless. Man the reception must have been fun as well. Awesome job!!

jason groupp said...

+1 for what Chris says. That shot of Ashlee's Dad looking into the limo after the ceremony is priceless. PJ at it's best. Thanks so much for coming out here and rocking it as always!