Friday, August 24, 2007

Scott and Paige San Francisco Engagement Photo Session




Last week I headed up to San Francisco to meet Scott and Paige for their engagement photo session in the city. They invited me into Scott's amazing loft near the AT&T Park for their planning session and to hang out a bit. I knew on my way there that I was in for an amazing time as that area has more incredible locations for photo's than I know what to do with plus I could tell in our conversations that we would all get along famously!
Scott and Paige are such nice people; very genuine and tons of fun! Both are very appreciative of the arts so it was totally flattering that they hired me as I see that a such a great compliment! One of the most important things in getting great photos is the connection between the subjects and Scott and Paige definitely have an awesome connection! We all had a great time cruising around the neighborhood and I was like a kid in a candy shop with all the great locations. We ended up shooting for quite awhile, this is just a small sample of the shots we got. I had to warn them that I might be back as their neighborhood is like a giant studio!
The wedding is coming up really soon, it is going to be a blast. I love weddings in the city!














5 comments:

jason groupp said...

Colin - those are great! I'm loving that rooftop! City skyline with the fog is awesome.

Frank DiMeo said...

Way to see and use the light Colin!

I'm lovin that vintage walking away one.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love em Colin.. love em!!!

Tim Halberg said...

awesome pictures and GREAT post work man!!!! Inspiring me to do more on that end!!!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Man, the lighting in these is outstanding! Great stuff as usual!