Monday, August 20, 2007

Josh and Brenna in Avila Beach



Last week I headed down to Avila Beach for Josh and Brenna's engagement photos. One of the things I like best about being a wedding photographer is getting the opportunity to meet so many different people. Brenna is studying to become an archeologist and is already doing digs out in the desert quite regularly. Josh is studying to become a writer and, from what I have heard so far, he has some amazing concepts and story-lines he is working on. They are high-school sweethearts who will be getting married this December in Pismo Beach, which is fitting because Brenna's family has come to Pismo for many years on vacation! How cool is it to get married where you spent your vacations growing up!
Both were a bit shy getting started but really warmed up after a few minutes and had a great time. A big part of being a good photography is getting people to open up to me so I can capture who they truly are and get a glimpse of what their relationship is like. I'm really happy with these images as I think they tell a great story of a great relationship!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! the pictures are awesome! Great job Colin. Josh and Brenna, it was so great to meet you guys and I had a blast chasing you around town with the lighting equipment. :)

You are wonderful together!

Take care,
Stephanie