Monday, July 17, 2006

What a year so far!


Here it is July 17th, just over half way through the year, hard to believe really. I am so excited by all that I have gotten to do this year and all of the beautiful and unique weddings I have been able to shoot. A special thanks has to be said to Dennis Swanson at Studio 101 West (who took the shot in the bottom right of the above layout) for hiring me as a contract shooter without ever seeing my wedding work! I am so glad that he took the chance on me having only seen my commercial work and some photojournalism. What a great guy he has been to work with. I am totally blessed by all that has been going on.
Here is a couple pictures from my first wedding this year, way back in March. Maria and Leonard were really fun to work with and had awesome families. Maria's father is the head chef at The Cliffs in Shell Beach (where the reception was) so it goes without saying that the food was fantastic! Some of the best I have had all this year. I am really excited to see thier finished album that I created for them, it is at the binders right now and should be back in the next couple of weeks. I will post some pictures of the finished book so you can see just how nice they are.



No comments: