Thursday, July 20, 2006

Awesome Beach Wedding


Wow, this was quite a wedding! I shot Jesslyn and Reineer's wedding with Dennis Swanson, what an amazing day. The wedding planner skipped town, so Dennis and I had to take care of a few last minute changes such as finding a DJ with just 2 days to go as the previous DJ was the planners husband! Luckily, Rob Robertson, who is one of the best DJ's on the Central Coast, was available.
Jesslyn and her family were amazing people. They could have been totally stressed out by the whole situation but they were absolutely wonderful! I don't know if I have ever worked with such warm and caring people. I truly felt like I was one of the family.
The ceremony was held on Avila beach on Friday, June 30th--the Friday before the 4th of July. The beach was packed and it was about 92 degrees plus the humidity from the ocean; I was tempted to test the weatherproofing on my Nikon D200 by shooting from the water! Jesslyn was totally dedicated to getting great images, and I think it showed. Oh, and don't feel too bad for Jesslyn in the cake picture, she worked Reineer with his piece--I thought a food fight was going to break out!








No comments: