Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My first Celebrity Wedding!

I got the chance to shoot Wendell and Jaime’s wedding at the beautiful Dancing Horse Ranch in Paso Robles on June 8th, 2006 . Ok, who is the celebrity you ask? Well, you may not have heard of him yet, but Wendell is going to be big-time. He is the star running back from Fresno State who was just drafted to play for the Minnesota Vikings. Congratulations to Wendell, that is quite an accomplishment! He was a really nice guy even standing in his tux in 106 degree weather!
Jamie was absolutely wonderful to work with, she and her bridesmaids really put themselves at ease with me and the camera so I could catch some truly genuine moments. I am so happy when brides are able to relax and enjoy their own weddings!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. You really captured the beauty of the day.