Sunday, July 23, 2006

4th of July...just a bit late!


I know I am a few weeks behind on this but I have been super busy with weddings. Afterall, this is the height of the wedding season!
Stephanie and I tried to go watch fireworks with our 1 year old Caiden this year, but gave up at 10pm when nothing had happened. Of course they started just as we were driving away! It was too bad as I think Caiden would have really enjoyed it.
I didn't get any good images so I had to pull out a few images from years past; here is one of my favorites from Morro Bay on a very rare clear evening. This was shot on film and scanned in, no retouching or manipulation was performed to alter the original image. It is one of my favorite images of the Central Coast because I think it really speaks to the beauty of this area and how fun it is to live in paradise!

No comments: