Monday, July 28, 2008

Mark and Viviana's San Luis Obispo Wedding



Mark and Viviana's wedding was last weekend at the Mission San Luis Obispo. You probably remember their engagement session which was shot all around the mission that I posted back in May. The big day finally arrived and they were both really excited. I started with Viviana at the Madonna Inn which is always a trip! If you've never been there, it is the funky hotel with the bright pink sign at the base of Cerro San Luis in SLO. There are underground rooms, nautical themed rooms, western themed rooms and pretty much every other bit of funky-ness you can imagine!
After Viviana was ready we headed over to the beautiful Mission San Luis Obispo, where I always enjoy shooting. It is a beautiful wedding venue and Father Miguel always performs a meaningful ceremony. After some family pictures we headed out for an hour of Bride and Groom session then back to Madonna Inn and got some really fun group and individual shots from inside the hotel.
Thanks so much to Viviana and Mark for having me, I had a great time!

Viviana looking amazing!


This was shot pretty much at the spot where Viviana and Mark met




All the ladies looking amazing at the bar at Madonna Inn


The guys trying hard to one-up the ladies, sorry guys...


I couldn't resist this composition, so surreal!




My take on a classical couple


I love this shot of the cake, it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and is totally fitting for Madonna Inn!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Colin and you rocked the groomsmen shot!!! Awesome!!

forevermoores said...

great shots - now what about those sweet Kyla & Braden photos??!! lol!

jason groupp said...

I've always wanted to shoot at the Madonna Inn! Awesome shots. Love the last one.