Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hanging in San Francisco



Ok, I hear you...I've been terrible about updating my blog! I know, I know! LOL. I've got several weddings, a couple boudoir shoots, 3 engagement sessions and many more pictures of Kyla to blog about, now I just need to find the time to get them up here!
I'm in San Francisco right now hanging with my friends Gene, Ann and Bogie (above) and had to get a picture of these crazy little Jamaican rum bottles. They're definitely one of those "Only in Jamaica" kind of things (Gene and Ann just shot a wedding there ). I'm thinking they would make good chess pieces... hmm, rum and Coke is sounding kind of good though!

2 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

Hahaha, Gene cracks me up. That dog does too. There is no relation to the two comments. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww.... Bogie loves his Uncle Colin!