Thursday, January 24, 2008

Caiden's bike

Most everyone knows that I ride my bikes everyday, but did you know that Caiden does too? Wether it is with me in his trailer, his new "blue bike," or his indoor stationary bike/video game, he rides for hours every day!
The attached pics are from Christmas day when Caiden took his first ride. We went almost 2 miles!

Christmas morning- Caiden rode his bike around the living room and kitchen until I could get him calmed down enough to put on some clothing for a ride outside!


Looking down a bit too much!


He's really having fun now, he picked it up really quickly.


We rode a big loop to the park where Caiden was riding his bike from one play structure to the next...and back...and forth...and back...and forth!


I'm thinking he will have the training wheels off sometime this spring (he'll turn 3 in April). He loves to follow me around the driveway and try to bunnyhop and do wheelies like daddy. Funny thing is that with all this time of cruising around the driveway I'm actually starting to get pretty good at wheelies :)

1 comment:

Tim Halberg said...

haha... that's awesome! I can't wait til he's leaving you in the dust and you're at the races cheering him on ey!

we gotta ride soon!