Saturday, January 05, 2008

A bit of fashion


This being the slow season for weddings and engagement shoots, I figured I would post up a couple images from some recent fashion shoots. Many wedding photographers take the winter months to relax and enjoy some much deserved time off after a long wedding season. However, I find this is the best time to push myself creatively by taking jobs in fashion and doing fine art work for myself, it is kind of like recharging my creative batteries! I really enjoy the challenge and love to continually push myself to be an even better photographer.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Colin these are hot!! The first picture is amazing but then I love love love the last picture. Such a awesome idea. Great work!!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Awesome Shots! It's fun to switch it up once in awhile!!

xo