Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sabrina and Greg



Last weekend I traveled up to the San Francisco Bay Area for Sabrina and Greg's wedding in the small town of Crockett which is just north of Oakland. It was a beautiful and warm day that I thoroughly welcomed after having a bad cold all week! Seriously, having a 2 year old is like having a germ magnet around!
Sabrina and Greg are a great couple who love each other very much and are hilarious together. The looks they give each other tell entire stories that are just between the two of them. Sometimes I would be looking through my camera and start cracking up when I saw the those knowing looks pass between them. I wish you both many years of happiness together!
I have to thank Sara Heinrichs for driving all the way up from the Central Coast to help me out (check out the last image below) and also Mark Edginton for assisting. Very cool of you guys, thanks!







1 comment:

Edge Photo said...

Great pics Colin. I love how the shot of Sabrina and Greg walking down the hallway came out. The shadow picture came out pretty sweet too....might have to borrow that one from ya in the future ;)

I'm embarrassed to say that I still need to go through my pics of this wedding. There's just been way too much going on. I guess that's the beauty of being a second....no pressure.

It was great shooting with you again. Hit me up if you ever need any help in the future.