Monday, May 21, 2007

Brian & Angie, Caliente!



This past weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Brian and Angie's engagement shoot. They are such an awesome couple and a ton of fun, it is so great to hang out with people that are so in love with each other.
We started out in a secret location near San Luis Obispo and then went up to a beautiful building I recently discovered in Atascadero. Angie had told me to just do my thing and make it dramatic so we started at dusk and shot into the night. There is nothing more exciting to me professionally than to have clients trust me and put total creative control in my hands. That creative affirmation is the highest compliment I can get! I am very pleased with the results as I think they show the amazing and passionate connection between Brian and Angie. They were totally laid back, completely in love, and worked really hard to get great shots, we had a great time!
I am so excited for their wedding, which will be near Avila Beach later this summer, I know it will be an amazing day. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you both again soon!









4 comments:

Theresa said...

I love the way these turned out!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pics!
So cute and great lighting/personality. You guys really shine thru. :)

colinmichael said...

Thanks for the help Theresa!
Thanks Stacie, Brian and Angie were sooooo easy to work with.

I posted a slideshow at http://www.colinmichaelphoto.com/slideshows/brianangieengagement
Take a look :)

colinmichael said...

Looks like that address got cutoff, let's try again...










Click Here