Thursday, April 05, 2007

More from Vegas



Every time I bring a full sized camera to Vegas I never even take it out of my room as carrying around a professional SLR is not all that convenient. I knew this trip would have very little down time so I figured I would make it easy on myself and just leave it at home. Jason Groupp called me up a few days before I left and convinced me that I better bring it so I brought just 1 camera body, a single 85mm lens and an off camera flash.
This is a VERY minimal kit for how I normally shoot so I was even more happy with the results given the limitations of the equipment. The light is a bit more harsh than what I normally do but with all the lights of Vegas I think it works out fine.
A couple people have asked to see more of the images from the Vegas shoot...though I am not sure if their motivation is to see my work or to see more of Kasia :) Anyways, here you go.







1 comment:

jason groupp said...

Looks like it was worth it! :)