Thursday, January 25, 2007

More from my street



Sometimes we forget to see the beauty that is right in front of us.
I am usually so busy looking for exotic locations to shoot brides that I forget just what a beautiful place I live in. For those who don't know, I live out among the vineyards of the Paso Robles wine country, it is a truly inspiring place. How can I miss beauty like this? I don't know really, I just drive by it all the time and take it for granted! I figure the ranger in Yosemite sometimes does the same.
The funny part of living here is that I hardly have any good shots of vineyards. Sure, I shoot couples out in the vineyards but I don't have anything that I put on my own wall. Maybe that is because most vineyard shots are just so cliche to me.
But I don't think this one is. It was taken on a very cold and foggy morning in December. To me, it really conveys a sense of the moment, mud, cold and all. So I made a nice 30x40 to go on my wall. If you want one for your wall let me know.

No comments: