Monday, January 29, 2007

Brittney and Chris



It was after my earlier post about how I forget how beautiful this area is that I took a long look at my work and noticed that I haven't been making the most of the Central Coast. Most of my shoots take place in more urban areas, which is great for my style, but I know that I can do more with the natural beauty of this area. The thing is, I get so tired of seeing the same old beach shot or the tired "couple sitting in the grass" pictures that we have all seen repeated thousands of times. So I decided to take Brittney and Chris out to those same areas but shoot them Colin Michael style :)
Brittney and Chris were amazing to work with, without even being asked they would find great poses and looks that fit the feel of the images perfectly. It was very cold, windy and was raining on and off but they acted like it was 80 degrees out! I tried to talk them into staying out of the ocean but they wouldn't have it. It was a great time and I have to really thank them for all their hard work.
Enjoy!

















4 comments:

abcdef said...

I am just simply blown away by these shots. Can I come to CA and hang out with you for a day when you shoot your next photo shoot like this?

jason groupp said...

Colin - those a SWEET!! WOW!

jason groupp said...

Colin - those are SWEET!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the comment colin.... i checked your blog and really digging a lot of the stuff. the images in this entry are extra sweet though, really love how different and unique they are.

hope to meet soon!