Monday, January 08, 2007

Fashion Bridal



Jessica is a fantastic model and a good friend who's wedding to Bryan is coming up next fall in Mexico. Rumor has it that there may be a tequilla bar at the reception...hmm, that sounds like trouble! I am really looking forward to this one, it is going to be a great time.
We decided to do something a bit different from the traditional bridal shoot (I know, nothing unusual for me there!) and get a bit rockstar. Of course I threw in a couple images that even a mother could love, but we had a great time shooting in some new spots around San Luis Obispo that I recently discovered. Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think. As soon as it gets a bit warmer you will see part two of this shoot as we are going into the water with this dress :)
There are plenty more from this shoot that I will be adding to the webpage soon, I just wanted to get something up because it has been so long since I have updated the blog.










Here is the more "normal" shot from the same spot as above

2 comments:

Shan Renee said...

Amazing images! Can't wait to see the ones in the water!

Anonymous said...

Love the rocker look. It work so well with the dress