Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Weddings, Wineries and commercial, oh my!

I know, I know, I haven't been updating my blog twice a week like I normally do! LOL, I know! This is by far the busiest time of the year for me, in the past month I've shot 4 weddings, 4 engagement sessions, 6 commercial jobs, 3 boudoir sessions and several portrait sessions. I've put another 5K miles on my car (the guys at the oil changing place know me well!) and have shot everywhere from San Francisco to Santa Barbara and pretty much everywhere between! I promise to catch back up on my blogging when things slow down but right now my priority is getting jobs turned around in a timely fashion. Sorry all you blog readers! haha!
But to keep you all satiated, here are some images.
This first image is from a boudoir session a few weeks ago. I love the mood of this image and it fits Mallory's style really well. Boudoir sessions (think Victoria Secret style shoots) are becoming the hottest thing since the Engagement Session. Many of my brides are doing them as gift albums for their husbands, it's a nice little gift that means a lot to the grooms. I also have done several sessions with brides and their bridesmaids where I go out to their bachelorette party and we spend a couple hours with each of them shooting their own session. It's a great gift from the bride and everyone's significant others are always very happy with the results!



This first one I created for the trainers at Urban Fit for their new website that should be out any day. Frank is the tough trainer who gets right in your face to work hard, Kandi takes more of the therapist approach! It a real "good cop, bad cop" thing they have going but I know some people who train with them and they swear by their results! Just looking at them makes me want to go do some sit-ups!






This next one is for a great newer winery that specializes in Port style wines, Roxo Cellars. These wines are fantastic, if you haven't had a good Port lately you should give these a try, awesome!



So I'll try to get an update with some of my weddings in the next few days. I have weddings in San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach and Seattle Washington in the next couple weeks with some awesome couples so I will be sure to catch up soon!

3 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

SEATTLE? :-o You KNOW that's where Ryan and I (separately, of course) are!?! Need a 2nd shooter? Will we see you?

Anonymous said...

Wow man youve been rockin it!! One day i gotta learn off camera lighting. Diggin the first image alot man.

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin-thanks for the recognition! We love the photos, they really make our site pop. Erin