Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I love my job...




For those who don't know, I used to work in the wine industry and still do some photographic work with some wineries. I just finished up shooting and editing bottle shots for my friends Jason and Meghan Haas at Tablas Creek Vineyard. I shot their entire lineup as standard bottle shots, but also had a little fun playing with some angles and wine glasses. I am really happy with the results and I think they will like it too. Plus, I had to drink the wine that I poured into the glasses, I couldn't let it go to waste! You got to love this job!
For anyone who hasn't already tried Tablas Creek's wine, you need to check them out. They are one of the best wineries in California, if not the world. They consistantly score in the 90's from Wine Spectator and Robert Parker, if you give much consideration to scores. My personal favorites of their current release are the Esprit de Beaucastel and the Cote de Tablas (both reds). For whites the Esprit can't be beat, it is one of my favorite wines of the world, and the Picpoul Blanc is amazing. Check them out at www.tablascreek.com/





No comments: