Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Wicked Engagement Session!




I love musical theatre, I really do. Some people think it's funny but it's actually in my blood as my grandparents were opera singers. When I did a study abroad in London I must have seen 15 plays, it was awesome! Being in San Francisco has the advantage of getting to see lots of show being tested for potential runs on Broadway so we try to get to a couple shows a year. But I have to admit, I pale in comparison to Nettie and Leon! My first clue was the meeting place: the classic Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco. The next was that they brought their own playbills as props. Then I found out they have seen Wicked 17 times! Okay, they win!
It was a really fun day and Leon and Nettie are a gorgeous couple and a ton of fun. Leon I hardly recognized as he's gotten himself super fit over the past few month, nice work! And Nettie just can't take a bad picture, she's just so elegant! They have been together for years and have a maturity in their relationship thats really great to see, I'm very much looking forward to what is sure to be an awesome wedding!











Yes, the hill really is that steep! Nettie is showing off her heel skills here!












Day wouldn't have been complete without this shot!

2 comments:

nettie said...

Colin, I can't tell you how happy we are with how the pictures turned out! You truly have a special talent and we feel honored to have you as our photographer! Thank you for the kind words, we had a great time just hanging out with you as well!

Leon said...

Great pics Colin! You did an awesome job. Looking foward to more great work on our big day!